Application instructions for students (Domestic and International)
PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
SUBMIT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT
Application instructions for Students
Step 1 Details
Get your application started by applying online.
Step 2 Details
There is a $75.00 fee to apply. We accept cash, checks, and most major debit or credit cards. When you are ready to pay the fee, please contact Admissions at 855-969-4619 for assistance.
Step 3 Details
Submit your high school diploma or GED by scanning and emailing to Admissions@DAVESchool.com, or physically mailing to our address:
The DAVE School Admissions Department
2500 Universal Studios Plaza Sound Stage 25
Orlando, FL 32819
Application instructions for International Students
In addition to the standard admission requirements and payment schedules, international students must also submit the following documentation with their application.
1. Academic equivalency of a high school diploma or secondary education in the U.S. Contact our admissions department for credential evaluation recommendations.
2. Completed and signed Student Information sheet*
3. Completed, signed, and certified Financial Affidavit* and/or official certified bank statement showing the availability of funds in U.S. dollars for tuition and living expenses (statement must have been issued within the past 30 days)
4. Demonstrated English proficiency for students whose first or native language is not English
- International English Language Testing
- TOEFL scores of 500 PBT/173 CPT/61 iBT
- Certification of English language studies
- System (IELTS) with a level of 6 or higher
- A grade of ‘C’ or better in an intermediate ESL course
- Graduation from an English-speaking secondary institution
- Evidence of having completed 12 semester hours or 18 quarter hours with at least a ‘C’ (70%) average at an accredited post-secondary institution in which English was the language of instruction
5. Down payment; $10,000 is due prior to issuance of the I-20M-N
These documents will be emailed to you after you submit an admissions application.*
International students accepted to the DAVE School must obtain an M-1 Student Visa prior to starting classes. More information is available at http://www.ice.gov/sevis/students/