DAVE School is updating our COVID-19 Protocols and Safety Measurements as a result of new developments and trends in the state of Florida. Effective June 28, 2021 the COVID-19 protocols will include the following changes:
• Allow vaccinated employees and students to eliminate the use of face coverings. However, use of a mask will be a personal decision for vaccinated employees or students if they prefer it. Supervisors or Manager must not ask the employee if they have been vaccinated or to explain why they maintain the face covering.
• Students are not required to provide evidence of vaccination as we will use the honor system.
• For employee only- we will require to present evidence of vaccination to Human Resources. This evidence may be provided via email as a scan of the document. No one other than Human Resources personnel may request this evidence.
• Non vaccinated employees and students need to wear face coverings all times while on campus.
• Social distancing will not be required but maintain safe and reasonable distancing among staff and students.
• Acrylic dividers will remain in place in the offices as well.
• Cleaning and sanitation of the campus will continue by the cleaning company.
• Comply with posted campus guidelines and established hygiene and sanitation requirements.
We want you to be safe and secure. While on campus, to refrain from visiting other classrooms, departments or areas of the campus, unless for necessary reasons or with a scheduled appointment.
Before visiting the campus, if you respond “YES” to any of the questions below, please refrain from going to campus or, if you have already traveled to campus, please exit the campus immediately and notify your Supervisor and/or Instructor.
- Are you still under a 10-day quarantine period for potential COVID-19 contagion?
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 10 days?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any new respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you experienced any new change in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you taken the COVID-19 test in the past 7 days, and have not received the results?
Remember to abide by the following federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to protect your health and those around you, which is also provided by accessing the link below: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/index.html.
You may contact your Dean of Academic Affairs or Program Director/Coordinator with your questions. Your health and safety are always our priority.