The DAVE School Diploma Expo Scholarship
The DAVE School offers a multi-award Diploma Opportunity EXPO Scholarship (DO-EXPOs) applicable towards tuition and fees for any Diploma program at The DAVE School to potential students who attend a qualifying community outreach/expo event, in which the DAVE School attends. Qualifying recipients will receive up to $10,000 per student for their diploma program, up to the amount of tuition and fees charged to the recipient, based on the DO-EXPOs tier awarded. This amount may be prorated if incoming transfer credits were applied or the student paid a discounted tuition amount. Additionally, a student may not be awarded more than one scholarship during the program.
• Be a highly motivated individual who can demonstrate:
• Strong commitment to career development,
• Strong, professional background or academic achievements,
• Active participation in the visual effects and/or game production industry, and
• 3 Professional References.
• Must submit a cover letter and resume.
• Must submit a video detailing their contributions to the community and how a 3D arts diploma would help further their career.
Additionally, to register for the scholarship, students must:
• Attend the DAVE School booth or register at the link below for a qualifying community outreach event to register their interest and,
• Begin attending a diploma program at The DAVE School with a start date that falls within 45 days of the community event, unless otherwise published.
The DAVE School will determine the recipient of the Diploma Opportunity EXPO Scholarship within 30 days post-event. Students have 15 days following the event to submit the necessary required materials. There will be one award winner per tier, per qualifying event.
The award tiers are as follows:
The awarded amount will be disbursed per term as follows: up to $5,000 for the first term, and up to $2,500.00 for subsequent terms. The DAVE School will not issue refunds to a student as a result of receiving DO-EXPOs. Rather, the Scholarship will be proportionately reduced to avoid a resulting credit balance. The Scholarship may not be used towards retake fees or the required technology package. Furthermore, if a Diploma Opportunity EXPO Scholarship recipient withdraws from the Diploma program at any time, the DO-EXPOs award will be voided, and the student will then be responsible for paying the full awarded amount, in addition to any tuition and fees incurred.Applications for this scholarship are available at the link below. Completed applications must be submitted to the DO-EXPOs link no later than 10 days post event. Applications will be reviewed and awarded in by committee, and winners announced within 20 days following the application deadline. Awards will be based on applying and meeting all qualifying criteria. Please contact the Student Accounts Department for further information. Subject to change.
Please use the form below to apply for the EXPO Scholarship.
"*" indicates required fields